Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Im slacking off :)

I have been neglecting this blog lately, I guess I've just been enjoying the flowers and not making any garden notes. I have been snapping pictures here and there and I need to get those loaded and sorted so I can take some accurate notes on here. I will have to say though that I am pleased with some of the beds. I do need to make some adjustments to some pots and work on a couple beds and plan my future beds for next year.

Hopefully this evening I'll get some of my pics sorted and get them posted on here.

Oh and the "holding bed" is doing great with some additions from my garden too. I kind of like the idea of having an area to place flowers until I have a spot or need for them. I could even get some perennials yet this year and put there to use for next year in new beds, hmmm something to definately ponder.

No comments: