Monday, June 2, 2008

Some pics

I loooove how my flower beds are coming together and all the little "embellishments" (some would say "junk" lol) are really adding a bit of whimsy to the yard. There's still lots to do and even a little bit more planting oh and still more treasures to pick up :) I just thought I'd share some pics that I quickly took last night.

This is the shed, pretty much everything is planted, now I just need to work on the shed. This is the fullest I've had the beds, I love it. These are my hanging tipsy pots that I finished planting yesterday, I really like how they turned out, hopefully they won't dry up too much in the small terra cotta pots.

The birds love all the little bird feeders I've added around the yard. They're quite the little piggies actually. I filled one feeder last night and it's almost empty already! Here's a pic of a feeder I just whipped together yesterday. I think I want to add some crystals to it or something, it needs some bling :) I have a bunch of tea cups & I think I'm going to make some to sell.
Oh and the lily of the valley is in full bloom and smelling absolutely wonderful! I wish it lasted all summer long. I think the peonies will be opening up in the next couple days.


One last bunch of my bleeding hearts. They are getting huge! They're on the downside to blooming now so I think I can probably split them soon.

And this is my little baby bleeding heart plant :) It must've been a stray seed from last year. Look at how cute it is with the two little blooms on it. I was going to dig it up to give away but Im not sure yet :)

No comments: