Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Garden Goodies (or junk as some would think)

I just realized I didn't post pics of the garden goodies I got last week. I was searching for a bike and ended up get so much more lol. A guy in town has TONS of stuff to dig through and if your bring your creativity along with you, the options are endless with the things he has.

Here's what I got: a metal owl, a huge lightweight pot, a metal planter, a wood lamp base, some old light fixture parts, a chandelier, a huge bowl that is actually wood-it's from IKEA and a rusty bird bath



The chandelier I hope to get painted then adhere some teacups to it to put bird seed in then hang it from my arbor. The birdbath I might paint up and mosaic the bowl, we'll see how much ambition I have with it lol.

And here's 2 bikes I've gotten and I have to decide which one I want to keep.

No comments: